[mapguide-users] Trouble with rendering service

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Nov 29 14:28:22 EST 2007

It's not raising any exceptions?  I have no idea how this works in .Net,
but in PHP MapGuide uses a custom exception so you can't just catch
plain PHP exceptions...

Have you tried looking at the content of the file that is created to see
if there are any clues?

Jason

From: Monego, Daniel
Subject: [mapguide-users] Trouble with rendering service

This creates a byte array, but when I read that array to the page or try
to save it to disk, it fails to display as an image - in IE it displays
as a red X, and the file isn't readable by any image viewers. I've tried
with both "PNG" and "JPG" as type strings, with similar results.