[mapguide-users] Exmple of Gdal index xml

Gary Morin gary.morin at keygis.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 16:10:04 EDT 2007

Hi Jason

That's what I starting to think, I'm sure it was 1.2 final I downloaded and
installed. But looking in the fdo providers.xml it seems to be referencing
3.2.2 and not 3.2.3

I'm using version 1.2.0.1801 what release is it?

I have just tried downloading MG again but I'm having problems with the
website downloads don't seem to be working.

Regards

Gary