[mapguide-users] Mapguide and Oracle and Postgres: The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException

CDM - Federica De Martin tecnico at gpingegneria.it
Thu Oct 18 07:21:55 EDT 2007

Thank you!
I got "King provider for Oracle" working, there was wrong a parameter now I set:
   <Provider>King.Oracle</Provider>
   <Parameter>
      <Name>Username</Name>
      <Value>gis</Value>
   </Parameter>
   <Parameter>
      <Name>Password</Name>
      <Value>gis</Value>
   </Parameter>
   <Parameter>
      <Name>Service</Name>
      <Value>//pcname/xe</Value>
   </Parameter>
 </FeatureSource>
The problem remain with ODBC fdo but I suppose it is a problem of  parameters... if someone could help me...

Then I've also tried install Postgis Fdo Provider but I cannot got it working. If I try to create a new data connection with Mapguide Studio I get an empty property table: I've installed Microsoft C++ 2005 SP1 Runtime enviroment(vcredist_x86.exe) and I've copied all the dll indicated by depends.exe... But depend.exe also says:
    Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly             dependent module.
    Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load         dependent module.
I don't know what this could mean but I finally cannot connect to the postgis features.

Any other piece of advice will be appreciate!!! Thank you.