[mapguide-users] Major Feature Join Problems

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Oct 30 00:16:37 EDT 2007

Hi Jackie,

I closed that under the assumption that it was a problem with the SHP->SDF translation in Studio.  If you are seeing the problem under different circumstances, please re-open the ticket.  If you have an additional package that you could create to show the problem with this new data, as well as detailed (so a robot could understand) steps to reproduce, then that would be good.

Also, if you want to provide me with a link off-list to download the original SHP files, I'd be happy to run them through FME, test for invalid features, etc..., and give them back to you as SDF just in case there's a problem with Map as well.

Jason

From: Jackie Ng
Subject: [mapguide-users] Major Feature Join Problems

I wasn't fussed about the ticket being filed invalid, because I was able to
workaround the problem by exporting straight to SDF, instead of exporting to
SHP -> convert to SDF at the load procedure.