[mapguide-users] Best method to use dwg files

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Oct 31 11:47:19 EDT 2007

There are many potential approaches to this depending on the source data.
Are these 10,000 maps actually tiled maps that you would like to display on
one MapGuide map?  Such as individual USGS T-R grids that are edge-matched?
Or, are they completely independent of one another and would be separate
MapGuide maps?  Are there consistent layering standards for all of the
DWG's?

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com