[mapguide-users] How to prepare the unmanaged feature source?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Sep 10 02:52:29 EDT 2007

To get the actual mapping for an existing featuresource, you can
download the Xml for an existing FeatureSource, either in Studio or
through the http interface:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html
Choose the "Resource" and "GetResourceContent"

The "unmanaged" refers to the fact that the resource files are not
inside the repository.
So, to make the featuresource unmanaged, modify one of the [Parameter
Value] strings to point to an external datasource.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S