[mapguide-users] How to prepare the unmanaged feature source?

Carl carlshe at 163.com
Mon Sep 10 13:00:58 EDT 2007

I have download a featuresource xml and modified it as follows.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<FeatureSource xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSource-1.0.0.xsd">
  <Provider>OSGeo.SDF</Provider>
<Parameter>
  <Name>File</Name>
  <Value>[CADFiles]PrjLines.sdf</Value>
  </Parameter>
<Parameter>
  <Name>ReadOnly</Name>
  <Value>TRUE</Value>
  </Parameter>
  </FeatureSource>

Then I upload the new xml with mapagent. But the feature can't be shown with
MG OS 1.2. When visiting the layer defined based on this feature with Asdk
Studio 2007,  a popup is shown with:

  The featuresource is invalid.
  An exception occured in FDO Component.
  SDF connect failed. File doesnot exist or cannot be opened in specified
access mode.