[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.2.0 Filter On Joined Field

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Wed Sep 19 12:13:58 EDT 2007

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:01:54 -0700, Jorge Rubio <j.e.rubio at gmail.com>
wrote:

> What are you trying to do?
> Do you want filter data in Studio to set properties values to layers?
> Do you want filter data by code -inside an application- to modify
> properties values to layers?

What we need to do is store the geometries in SDF files and then display
only the polygons from that SDF where the matching database record has
some value. For example, in this layer display only the rooms where
TYPE='LAB' and SIZE<300. This works fine as long as all the data is stored
in the SDF, but we can't filter on fields from a joined table (even though
the fields from the joined table are visible in the Properties pane, so we
know the join is working).

--
James Card
209-578-5580