[mapguide-users] ODBC problems....MGOS 2.0

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Apr 10 18:07:27 EDT 2008

That's cool - just looking for some rough idea. Thanks - That program is
getting really really close to doing everything that Autodesk's does
(only better and faster). The only other thing it needs to do is to let
you add tools and customize the toolbars etc in a weblayout, then it'll
be a perfect replacement.

Andrew