[mapguide-users] ODBC problems....MGOS 2.0

Ben Schalley ben.schalley at geoit.be
Fri Apr 11 10:10:46 EDT 2008

I saw this error just today on a clients system when using Autodesk MapGuide
Studio. It seemed to be solved after setting a correct coordinate system.
You can set the coordinate system below the grid with the tables.

Maybe this helps...

andrew.demerchant wrote:

> How the heck am I supposed to actually _make_ a new ODBC connection?? In
> Autodesk Studio, I can at least now see my tables, and select which
> fields to use as the geometry fields (not so in MapStudioOS) - but when
> I try to save it, I get the following:
>
>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p16627826/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

-----
Ben Schalley

Analyst-Programmer

Geo-IT BVBA
 | Silicon Building – Wilrijkstraat 37 | 2140 Antwerp | Belgium

Tel: +32 (0)3/272 03 13 | Mobile: +32 (0)475/96 59 48 | Fax: +32 (0)3/272 03
14

Web: http://www.geoit.be