[mapguide-users] Fusion using SVN as stated in Directions (JavaScript Error Fusion is Undefined)

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:14:09 EDT 2008

I followed the instructions on
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2008-July/013637.html and I
am not getting the viewer to come up anymore. Was there some major changes
that would cause this or what id the fix? I assume I am missing some setting
somewhere. Are there updated mapguide templates maybe since the default SVN
copy only contains standard and you have to copy over the old. The checked
out fusion directory is in the same location as before and the old files are
in fusion_old just in case everything should be working right?

The reason why I am even doing this is the Save Map function causes
Javascript "Access Denied" errors. Is there any information on either of
these topics please?

Erro info: Error: OpenLayers.String.translate is not a function
Source File:
http://localhost/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html...
Line: 34

Does this mean I need to add open layers or something or disable for
MapGuide?

The Rock