[mapguide-users] New King.Oracle 0.8 - improved performance

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Dec 8 12:11:23 EST 2008

Hi,

It looks like King.Oracle 0.8.x has problems in DescribeSchema in some
cases.
I will try to solve in next couple of days.
Your input could help me to faster find point of error.
Do you use KinfFdoClass  table ?
Do you use OracleSchema connection property (to use tables from only one
owner) ?
And if so is it same owner as the username you use to connect to
database ?
You already told so, but to recheck it is same for 9.2 and 10g ?

If you could isolate problem to one particular table and send me SQL to
recreate that table, that could help.

Thanks,
Haris