[mapguide-users] Mapguide server is very slow

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 22:29:12 EST 2008

answer for the question is 'yes'. that is why we raised up this issue at this
forum. if we are not concern on the joining performance,i have been
transported all my data to sdf along time ago. I have 34 layers which all
layer are joinned to database. Each layer contain at least 30 data. it takes
around 1 minute to load everything into map..30 second to zoom, 47 second to
pan, almost 1 minute to zoom extent.maybe this period of time is short for
someone who have 40hours in 1 day. so they can keep waiting and waiting lol.
I have controlled the layer scale,visibility,configure server setting to
increase the performance, but the result is as i mentioned above.