[mapguide-users] FDO 3.3 broke SDF files

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Feb 13 13:52:48 EST 2008

I haven't seen this problem myself, though others have noted problems
with selection.  Here's my semi-form letter for issue submission :)

The best way to ensure that this problem is addressed by a developer at
some point (if you are unable to fix it yourself - patches welcome)
would be to create a ticket in our Trac system:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket

A good ticket is one which is quickly and easily reproducible by the
developer.  Please ensure that you include:

- A complete description of your problem, including versions of the
software, operating system, and configuration (ie. Apache+PHP, etc) that
you are using
- A reduced-set package of the data that you are experiencing the
problem with (in this case, MGP of your data source, layer, map).  If it
is too large for Trac, indicate that you are willing to provide the
data, or place it on an external server and link to it
- A script of steps that the developer can follow to reproduce the
problem you are seeing

Thanks!
Jason