[mapguide-users] Polygon labels - fusion problems

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Feb 15 08:27:03 EST 2008

Fusion uses OpenLayers to fetch the maps.
OpenLayers load an image that is 1.5 times larger than the current
visible area.
That means that you can pan around a bit, before the map reloads.
This also means that the image is not reloaded from the server before
you pan out of the pre-loaded area.
Could this be the cause of the situation that you describe?

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S