[mapguide-users] Polygon labels - fusion problems

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 15 10:20:23 EST 2008

I think it could be that Fusion uses a RenderMap API which uses viewport clipping turned off (resulting in labels always being at the true centroid of polygons) while the MG ajax viewer uses RenderDynamicOverlay, which has viewport clipping turned on, resulting in polygons being labeled at the centroid of the clipped region.

Traian