[mapguide-users] Polygon labels - fusion problems

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 15 18:20:19 EST 2008

Traian, Paul,

I observed considerable performance degradation between the old version
of Fusion (pre-MGOS) that used GetDynamicMapOverlay instead of GetMap.
This was with my Cemetery map data that has the nasty buffered roads
layer.  Sheboygan seemed to be fairly quick regardless.

I'm wondering if this difference (clipping off) could be the culprit?  I
don't see the same performance decrease in the AJAX viewer for this map.

I discussed this with Paul earlier, and think I was supposed to submit a
bug report, but wasn't able to quickly put together a reproducible error
report and it slipped my mind (doh!).

Jason