[mapguide-users] MG 2.0 RC4 selection ALMOST working

Jonathan Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Thu Feb 21 15:14:17 EST 2008

This is the response from a query:

Object not foundERROR: The specified object was not found.
The specified object was not found.
Exception occurred in method GetItem at line 117 in file d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2
.0\build_22.4\mgdev\common\foundation\Data/NamedCollection.cpp
- GetItem line 117 file d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_22.4\mgdev\common\foundation
\Data/NamedCollection.cpp
general exceptiongeneral exception{"hasSelection":true,"extents":{"minx":-1841749.109647,"miny":10697190
.314625,"maxx":-1611134.1984211,"maxy":10745845.651758},"layers":["obstructions","platforms","wellbores"
,"pipelines","blocks"],"obstructions":{"featureCount":1},"platforms":{"featureCount":3},"wellbores":
{"featureCount":15},"pipelines":{"featureCount":6},"blocks":{"featureCount":4}}