[mapguide-users] InitializeWebTier

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Feb 28 03:25:56 EST 2008

Where does it say "Failed to map utilityfunctions.aspx", is it in the
designer, at build time, or at runtime?
Are there any references to a line number?
If so, what does the line contain, and what about the lines above and below?

To get this to work, I would recomend that you create a project, and
select IIS as noted previously.
Add the MapGuideDotNetApi.dll reference, and copy all files from the
mapviewernet/bin folder into the project bin folder.

Then create a single new page, select all code functions from the
"utilityfunctions.aspx" and paste them into the codebehind file.
Repeat the previous step for all required/desired functions/files.

This will be a mess, but until you know exactly what functions you need,
it is easier to keep them all in the same page.
Also, keeping all code in the codebehind file will make debugging and
compiling much easier.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S