[mapguide-users] Interaction between multiple Viewer Instances

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 4 11:41:23 EDT 2008

Hi Ralf!

No need to apologize for your english; it's better than many north
americans' :)

I'm not sure about integration, but you can look at the overview map
widget in Fusion to give you an idea where to start.  Once you have the
two map instances running, I guess you'd have to follow the directions
that Kenneth has given?

Jason