[mapguide-users] Interaction between multiple Viewer Instances

Ralf Comouth ralf.comouth at vib-weinhold.com
Wed Jun 4 14:13:19 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth, thanks for your quick response !

If I understand you right it is generaly possible to interact between two
different sessions.
I am not sure if this information is a good or bad thing, because this means
that I have no
excusses if I fail :-)

>>  you have to lookup the name of the layer, based on the guid

I think this would be the difficult part, but I'm getting an idea from where
I have to start.

Thanks again for your answer, I will do some "try and error" - coding
now.....

Regards

Ralf