[mapguide-users] Ajax Viewer zoom control and digitizing......

BruceWeston ross at ime.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 12:26:34 EDT 2008

Hello folks,

I have a bit of a problem when I'm digitizing a point using the ajax viewer.
Here's why; if you are in digitizePoint mode and you click on the
left/right/up/down pan controls or on the zoom bar, then the ajax viewer
seems to see that as both a pan (or zoom) AND a digitize point.

Has anyone been able to change the ajaxmappane.templ file so that this
situation does not occur?

I've had a search in the messages, but can't seem to see anything that helps
me, but if you have posted something before, please be kind enough to point
me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Ross