[mapguide-users] query question

David Nuell nuell at nicholsenvironmental.com
Thu May 1 11:54:24 EDT 2008

Hi Listers -

I am having some troubles with a query function and I hope that someone out
there can help.

- have a map built via MapGuide Studio
- have created a new command called 'Query'
- enter the exact same information into the settings of the query command as
in the sheboygan data (i.e., invoke URL, URL to invoke, etc.)
- save my web layout and open it in an AJAX viewer (and/or DWF viewer)
- select the query command and it opens in the side window (right pane)
- I can select a layer that is in my layers list along with everything else
to query the data including the output property.

As soon as I hit execute, nothing shows up.  I have the Sheboygan data
installed and I tried to execute a query there too... but same result.
Nothing shows up in the results panel.

What am I missing?  I suppose it has something to do with the install since
the sheboygan query does not work either.  Any ideas?

Thanks (again).