[mapguide-users] Test if MapGuide server is running

Jim O'Leary jo at pat.ca
Sat May 10 09:34:40 EDT 2008

I think this would involve a lot of overhead. I would have to 'try' to create
a Session and 'catch' an exception. But i want to do this every few seconds.
It would be easier to use a Python script to parse the log file. However, it
would be more appropriate to use a built-in test, if one exists.

Thanks

-----