[mapguide-users] Fusion - feature hyperlink target?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon May 12 19:55:38 EDT 2008

Mike,
I'm seeing something strange with this and hope that you can help.  I have
created a new template definition for this application.  To start, I copied
and renamed the Slate template and edited it's ApplicationDefinition.xml
file.  In there, I changed the maptip target from the default of "NewWindow"
to my target frame name.  Now, in Autodesk Studio, I can choose my new
template as the basis for a flexible web layout.  When I look at the maptip
target parameter in the GUI or in the XML, it shows the Target as
"MaptipWindow".  So, where is it picking that up from?  It also shows a
couple of other elements, such as tolerance and delay that aren't present in
the template's ApplicationDefinition.xml file.  Again, where would it be
inheriting those from?  My assumption was that if I edited the
ApplicationDefinition.xml file, that the components for my layout would be
inherited from there but that appears to not be the case.

Another problem I'm seeing is that the correct frame is targeted in Firefox,
but not in Internet Explorer.  In IE, a blank window is still opened
indicating that the code is not finding the correct object.

Andy