[mapguide-users] Fusion - feature hyperlink target?

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 13 09:49:45 EDT 2008

Andy,

All widgets have (or should have) reasonable default values that will be
used if they aren't specified in the AppDef.  Have a look at the widget
documentation http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/Widgets and for the
Maptip in particular at http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/Widgets/Maptip.

If you are setting something in the AppDef that isn't getting picked up
by Fusion, then that is probably a bug and filing a ticket would be the
best way to get it fixed.

It is quite possible that targeting a Frame element in IE is buggy and
again bug reports through the Fusion Trac are appreciated.

Mike