[mapguide-users] Fusion - feature hyperlink target?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue May 13 10:56:59 EDT 2008

Andy,

I don't believe that MapGuide Studio uses the filesystem-level AppDef at
all.  A flexible web layout is basically just an ApplicationDefinition
that has been added to the MapGuide repository, so you should be able to
use the MapAgent API to upload your tweaked version.

I could be absolutely wrong on this of course; I'm not using Studio 2009
yet.

Jason