[ZS1] Re: [mapguide-users] raster help - seriously....

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Tue May 27 11:41:24 EDT 2008

It does. This worked for me for MrSID, If they are not working check the
logs to see if you need to set the coordinate override. I did, even
though the correct coordinate system was coming up...

Error: Failed to stylize layer: Aerials
        Raster transformation is not supported.
        The coordinate system (XY-M) of layer Aerials cannot be
different than the coordinate system () of the map.

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing as well?

Thanks,

Brian