[mapguide-users] ID in SelectionXml (was: No header)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Nov 4 12:40:03 EST 2008

HI Bev,

When you get it worked out, it would be great if you could post the PHP
code for converting to/from XML ids on the community code samples page:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples

There are several different places you can go for list archives.  The
authoritative one is the OSGeo archives, but they aren't searchable
(unless you manually use the "site:" parameter with Google):

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/

Nabble is a Mail<->BBS gateway, and is fully searchable, etc:

http://www.nabble.com/MapGuide-Users-f14845.html

I wasn't aware that mail-archive.org had picked up MapGuide, but that's
cool...  It appears to have a full history for search, but you can only
browse back about six months.

http://www.mail-archive.com/mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org

Jason

From: Love, Bev (Capita Symonds)
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] ID in SelectionXml (was: No header)

That gets me on the right track. I'll do a hunt in the archive for the
PHP code, and also book mark the archive, didn't know that existed...