[mapguide-users] Fusion Error When Selecting From Search Results

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Tue Nov 25 11:06:31 EST 2008

You have to do the change in the client script that receive the callback of
your server app.
for instances in the case of the dotnetviewer sample. the thememain,
querymain pages would be the client
script where you should do the change. In this files you must search the
parent.parent.refresh() and change it by Refresh() of the
MapGuideViewerApi.js

Regards

Eric123 wrote:

> Hi Rodolfo M.,
>
> Which file need to be changed "parent.parent.refresh()" by "Refresh()"?
> :confused:
>
> Cheers,
> Eric
>

> ralph2008 wrote:
>>
>> Hi Shamrock,
>>
>> I think that you are using the Ajax API viewer instead of using theFusion
>> Viewer API.
>> The fusion viewer API is the "MapGuideViewerApi.js" and is located in:
>> "C:\Program
>> Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\fusion\MapGuide"
>>
>> You must referencingt this file in your script and change the some lines
>> in your scripts:
>> for instances: change "parent.parent.refresh()" by "Refresh()"
>>
>> I hope it help you
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Rodolfo M.
>> GIS Developer
>> Research & Development
>> Voxiva, Inc.
>>

>> Shamrock Shooter wrote:
>>>
>>> I am running MOS 2.0.1 with AutoDesk Studio 2009.  I created a search
>>> button to lookup address from my tax parcels shapefile attribute data.
>>> If i run it in the basic layout it works fine.  If I run it in the
>>> fusion
>>> layout, it will populate a list of values in the task pane, but when I
>>> select one of the search results, it does not zoom to it in the map and
>>> throws me this error:
>>>
>>> Fusion Error:
>>> WARNING: Exception occurred in AJAX callback.
>>> SyntaxError: syntax error
>>> Location: undefined (737)
>>> xx)
>>>
>>> Can anyone help me out?  I tried some searching but didn't find any
>>> similar posts.

-----
Rodolfo Moreno
CivilEng