[mapguide-users] postrgres connection properties not accessable

lolob azzam_wahab at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:00:18 EDT 2008

Hello zspitzer,

I downloaded version 3.3 and copied all the dependencies needed. I used
Dependency Walker to check them. Please look at my screenshot. I tried with
both ODBC and Fdo PostGis. Unfortunately only ODBC works.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19507098/case1.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19507098/case2.jpg

Any idea?.

-lolob