[mapguide-users] Best method to use dwg files

JC650 jmarvin at redwoodcity.org
Tue Apr 7 01:50:25 EDT 2009

Sorry to dig this thread up from the grave.  I was posting another message through nabble and it showed my old posts.  I just wanted to respond to the tail end of this thread that the problem I wrote about was no longer an issue in MG2010, as it was in 2009,2008,and 2007; so that anyone searching would be aware.

This thread was actually from 2007.

-joe

Marty,

Sounds like the position I was in a couple years ago. My focus, however, is on airport campus’ and their facilities but the basics are the basics. So I don’t waste everyones time getting into an unnecessary essay on what I think is the best approach, would you be willing to share what your existing skill set is? .NET? C#? VB? Oracle? ObjectARX.NET?  You mention “program … that will extract/inject all the attribute information to/from a SQL Server database.” What did you use to do this?

r,
dennis