[mapguide-users] Geoserver, WFS and Mapguide

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 04:21:10 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a problem with WFS layers served by Geoserver. I can see layers in Map 3D 2009, but nothing is shown in MGOS. SRID is ok, 4326, extents of the map are ok, everything is as it should be, but there is error:

 Error: Failed to stylize layer: stat_area_areas
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Schema can not be found in the collection.
 StackTrace:
  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers line 786 file d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingUtil.cpp	Failed to stylize layer: stat_area_areas

I see that this problem has already been reported here (http://n2.nabble.com/Consuming-WFS%2C-error-in-MGE2009-td2161822.html#a2161822) , but no one offered a solution that works. Does this mean that this doesn't work yet?