[mapguide-users] Mapguide 2.1 installer

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed Apr 15 13:07:36 EDT 2009

Thanks, I uploaded the  log to #958

The extensions fcgi and php are ok.  I think they are the only two correct?

Fcgi was pointing to www\mapagent\isapi_MapAgent.dll , but just to test I pointed it directly to

"C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide Web\www\mapagent\isapi_MapAgent.dll"

Php to

"C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide Web\Php\php5isapi.dll"

Brian