[mapguide-users] Problem loading raster (TIF) files

psciga scigalla at battefeld.com
Tue Apr 21 07:46:37 EDT 2009

Meanwhile I have done the following steps on a VM machine (XP SP2):

1. downloaded MGOS and extensions 2.0.2
2. uninstalled MGOS(&extensions) 2.0.1
2. installed MGOS 2.0.2 (yes, PHP is the same 5.2.5 --- thanks Zac)
3. installed (copied) MrSID as described in FdoGdalNotes (are there any
other patches???)
4. loaded the package of my  single TIF example

The behavior is the same as before. The error log is empty.

Kenneth, what do you meen with ...

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:

> There should be some extent information following the last line in your
> output.
> Check if those extents are what you expect them to be.

I can only start the Server with mgserver run. But the once way (for me) to
stop it is to close the DOS window? Is there an other possibility? Because
when I do it in this way, I can't see following lines.

Sorry, I know it seems a bit silly.

Regards - Peter