[mapguide-users] Change order of fields displayed in properties pane?

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 14 10:33:53 EDT 2009

As far as the AJAX Viewer is concerned the order will still be alphabetical as far as I know. Realistically an enhancement that lets the user drag the fields in the layer editor into an order should actually build the query options with the properties in that order. When they are read from the query the order should stay the same.

That's probably and RFC.

Dave