[mapguide-users] Change order of fields displayed in properties pane?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Aug 14 10:42:22 EDT 2009

Here's a post from James Card to this group from 2006 that's got a
workaround:

"The other thing I've done is add leading SPACE charcters to the display
name for the field in the Layer setup. Since HTML collapses multiple
spaces into a single space this allows me to specify exactly which order
they sort in. "

Andrew

On 8/14/2009 11:33 AM, Dave Wilson wrote:

> As far as the AJAX Viewer is concerned the order will still be
> alphabetical as far as I know. Realistically an enhancement that lets
> the user drag the fields in the layer editor into an order should
> actually build the query options with the properties in that order.
> When they are read from the query the order should stay the same.
>
> That's probably and RFC.
>
> Dave

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163
fax 506-453-9470

/GEMTEC Limited <http://www.gemtec.ca>
/191 Doak Road
Fredericton, NB, Canada
E3C 2E6

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Any unauthorized distribution or disclosure is prohibited.  Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute waiver of privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and records.
Ce courriel (y compris  les pièces jointes) est confidentiel et peut être privilégié.  La distribution ou la divulgation non autorisée de ce courriel est interdite.  Sa divulgation à toute personne autre que son destinataire ne constitue pas une renonciation de privilège.  Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez nous aviser et éliminer ce courriel, ainsi que les pièces jointes, de votre système informatique et de vos dossiers.