[mapguide-users] Change order of fields displayed in properties pane?

Jo Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 12:25:42 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew (and James)

I tried this and couldn't get the change to show up in my web layout. In
fact nothing that I did to the property pane seemed to persist through to
the layout, so clearly something is going wrong that needs more
investigation.

Kenneth- I will need to track down exactly what's happening before I can
be quite woolly and useless, but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks all

Jo