[mapguide-users] Change order of fields displayed in properties pane?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Aug 14 14:56:22 EDT 2009

Hi Jo,

There was a defect in Maestro that under a unique series of events caused the changes to be stored to a temporary resource instead of the resource you thought you were editing.  I wonder if this is what you ran into.  I believe that Kenneth has fixed this as of r4156, but I don't think there is a new preview available yet.

Can't help much with the AJAX viewer questions; the one part of MapGuide I have almost no experience with :)

Jason