[mapguide-users] Problem setting up connection with Maestro and SL King Oracle Provider

Flavio Hendry flavio at hendry.ch
Wed Dec 2 02:07:18 EST 2009

Hi all

I trying to setup a new resource with the SL King Oracle FDO Provider. I
can setup the connection and test it and it works ("Provider reports no
errors"). However I cannot save the connection. I get the following
errors from Maestro (many of the same): "Failed to read entity
properties: The remote server returned an error:
(559)MgClassNotFoundException: The specified class was not found."

- MG OS 2.1
- Maestro 1.1.0.4358

Thanks for any help.

Mit herzlichen Grüssen / Best Regards