[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 - ECW

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Dec 11 03:01:55 EST 2009

Hi Trevor.

The message reported by Maestro is a warning, because it can see that
the extents are invalid.
I think 2.0.2 returned the correct bounds, so perhaps a change after
that resulted in this problem.
IIRC, the coordinate system was also returned correctly in 2.0.2.

In 2.0.2 (and 2.1), the XY-M and default extents was returned by the
provider if you gave it an empty folder.
I would think it should throw an error because no files were loaded.

The config document is optional (afaik) but is created if you use a
composite set of ECW files.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S