[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.1 - ECW

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Dec 11 08:59:49 EST 2009

Hi Kenneth,

Ok.  Thanks.  I was testing with a directory containing 5 ECW files.  However, I did not see a config document generated, ie., there was nothing present in the resource repository when I tried EnumerateResourceData against the ECW feature source.  Very strange.

I will try to dig into this with a debug build later today.  Looks like we have two quirks to fix:  generation of extents and the missing config doc.

Thanks,
Trevor