[mapguide-users] Trouble getting started

Scott hameister scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Wed Dec 23 11:48:44 EST 2009

I get that error when PHP hasn't installed correctly.Have you tried the web
server extensions to make sure they are working at least?

http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/

Make sure Enumerate Resources gives you some XML output.if that is good your
FCGI is working.

I think there is a place Where you can set the Windows Environmental
variables so PHP loads correctly.

Check The newsgroup with a search.

Also check the handler mappings in IIS again a search in the User group
should reveal the mappings

On my install *.PHP mappings begin on the mapguide share to file C:\Program
Files (x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\Php\php5isapi.dll and are inherited
down..Make sure its local and doesn't say inherited there (bug of seen once)

Your FCGI handler should start at  the mapagent subfolder and point to
C:\Program Files (x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\mapagent\isapi_MapAgent.dll

I'm not the expert here just happen to have IIS open and thought I'd chime
in.