[mapguide-users] Regarding How to set the Initial Map View

ravinder.singh at BIRLASOFT.COM ravinder.singh at BIRLASOFT.COM
Mon Feb 16 07:32:18 EST 2009

Hi All,

How to set the Initial Map View (Lower Left and Upper Right (XY
Coordinates)) in MapGuide Maestro.

If I click on Set View to Current Layers Extent (In Maestro) & Run the
layout then map does not appears in the viewer , seems that  map is
there on the viewer but at different position which is not visible at
startup, Because when I try to pan the map multiple times left or right
up or down  it appears.

I am using MGOS 2.0, .Net

Please assist...

Thanks,

Ravi

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain Birlasoft confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,any disclosure,copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail at (administrator at birlasoft.com) and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."