[mapguide-users] asp.net example of loading a webmapservice layer

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 17 15:35:32 EST 2009

I'm not a coder per se, but if your code sample is small enough the following page might give you a good starting point:

http://www.me-u.com/php-asp/

It converts php script to asp .NET. Of course I assume you will have a fair bit of debugging to do after the fact, but it might do most of the major syntax leaps for you.

Dave