[mapguide-users] asp.net example of loading a webmapservice layer

stoff mail at effing.org
Thu Feb 19 05:35:57 EST 2009

Thanks Kenneth, thanks Dave for your Hints.

Here is my effort. In line 139 I get an error, cause I don't know what to
pass as header-parameter in objMGResourceService.SetResource(). In PHP it is
null, in asp.net nothing does not work (MgDbXMLException). I tried to load
the given temp.layerDefinition.xml.

Do you know any examples on loading ogc stuff like catalogservices, wms,
layers ... ?

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2352287/ogc_services.aspx.vb ogc_services.aspx.vb
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2352287/temp.FeatureSource.xml
temp.FeatureSource.xml