[mapguide-users] Problem with plot DWF (solution)

Sergio Nistal Calvo serginistal at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:50:13 EST 2009

Hello, I found the problem and that is that when creating the DWF file to the top is a ^ M, does anyone know any way to remove the ^ M's top without having to save the file, open it with an editor and delete it by hand? Thanks and regards.

Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Problem with plot DWF (to Brian Berdel)Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:06:08 -0500From: brian.berdel at mcmtrans.comTo: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org

I actually am not sure if I ever did resolve this issue (can’t remember…)  I am using fusion now which has its own plot to DWF widget that works great.

Brian

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Sergio Nistal CalvoSent: Friday, December 26, 2008 6:03 AMTo: MapGuide User ListSubject: FW: [mapguide-users] Problem with plot DWF (to Brian Berdel)

Hi, I´m using MapGuide 2.0.1 and fdo 3.2.0 (on Windows Vista, I have installed it from source code not from installers).Thanks.

Which version of Mapguide are you using?

Brian

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Sergio Nistal CalvoSent: Monday, December 22, 2008 1:03 PMTo: MapGuide User ListSubject: [mapguide-users] Problem with plot DWF (to Brian Berdel)

Hi, and I'm sorry for many mails: Only I have one problem. I have installed the program Autodesk design review, version 9.0.0.96. With this program works for me the plot of DWF of Sheboygan, but not with my data type shp, sbx, sbn, dbf, idx and shx (or with the transformation to sdf with fdo2fdo). (The message is: "Your current version of Design Review does not support files of this type") Do I need to install another program? What is the problem? I saw in this link http://www.mail-archive.com/mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org/msg03539.html the same problem, but I didn´t see the solution. Brian, can you help me? Thanks.

Organiza y edita tus fotos con Windows Live Galería fotográfica

Comparte hasta 500 fotos en un solo email con Windows Live

¡Accede al correo desde el móvil! ¿Qué opinas?

Agrega mapas e indicaciones a tu fiesta ¡Muéstrales cómo!