[mapguide-users] Mapguide Support for Mac OS X?

hob ambein at uvic.ca
Fri Jan 9 01:38:29 EST 2009

I'm wondering if any progress was made on porting the source code to Mac OS X
(Darwin)?

I'm going to attempt to compile the source code on my MAC, but its probably
doomed to fail due to the fact I know nothing about UNIX.

If anyone can provide some help I would appreciate getting Mapguide
Opensource running on a MAC.

Magnus