[mapguide-users] Thematic Mapping

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:53:35 EST 2009

Hi,
iam using Mapguide opensource 2.0 (with .net 2.0 (C#) and IIS 5.1)
Now i want to do the thematic mapping based on parcel id programmetically.
i saw dotnetviewersample application (Theme)its working fine.
but i didn't get the flow of the concept
can any one plz tell me the procedure and explain the thematic concept in
dotnetviewer sample application so that it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks and Regards,
Padmini.