[mapguide-users] SetSelectionXML 'Stack overflow at line 0' errow

Matteo matteo.conte1979 at libero.it
Thu Jan 22 15:01:26 EST 2009

Hi Chris,
  I use this code:
                    objMap = New MgMap(objMGSite)
                    objMap.Open(objMapId.GetName)
                    objLayer = objMap.GetLayers.GetItem(strLayer)
                    objQueryIdOptions = New MgFeatureQueryOptions()
                    objQueryIdOptions.SetFilter(strFilter)
                    Dim objFeatureR2 As MgFeatureReader =
objLayer.SelectFeatures(objQueryIdOptions)
                    Response.Write("<br/>ObjFeature")
                    objSelection = New MgSelection(objMap)
                    objSelection.AddFeatures(objLayer, objFeatureR2, 0)
                    Dim strXML as String=objSelection.ToXML()

At the end of ASP.NET function I put the strXML value into as html input box
then I call the Javascript code

..mapFrame.SetSelectionXML(document.XMLinput.value)

Thanks
Matteo